Our team trains in a variety of disciplines, including:
- Ground searching (searching with our own senses)
- Navigation with map and compass
- Navigation with GPS
- Radio communications
- Crime Scene Preservation
- Search planning and management
- Trailing with canines
- Area searching with canines
- Human remains detection with canines
- First aid / CPR
- Behavior of lost persons
- …and many more.
We focus on training ourselves first, then training to use tools, such as technology or our four-legged partners. If you’re interested in training with us, please check out our page dedicated to How to Join.
We do not accept canines as donations, and we do not train your canine for you, but we do have many other needs and expenses, and appreciate your support via monetary donations, or donations of life-saving equipment. To donate, reach out to us via email, Facebook, or our website.